Inner Circle Pilates understands that you care about how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate the trust that you place in us.By visiting innercirclepilates.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal InformationDoes innercirclepilates.com Gather About Customers?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as fulfilling your order/booking, responding to your requests, creating a more personalized experience, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses innercirclespilates.com.
- E-mail Communications:We may offer promotional e-mails as a service to our customers. We will send you newsletters and e-mails periodically listing current promotions and deals. To unsubscribe from Inner Circle Pilates e-mails please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every e-mail.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser for the purposes of:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site.
- Keeping track of bookings stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Inner Circle Pilates’ content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests.
- Using analytical tools to understand statistical patterns in website use.
The cookies make your use of the site easier, allow you to retrieve an earlier shopping cart, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You will be unable to shop on our site without your browser set to accept cookies.
Does innercirclepilates.com Share the Information It Receives?
We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. It will be transparent when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search e-mailresults and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:We may send e-mail offers to selected groups of innercirclepilates.comclients on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Protection of innercirclepilates.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of innercirclepilates.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit innercirclepilates.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at innercirclepilates.com, please contact us. Our business changes, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. Please check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.